Franc D'Ambrosio, fondly referred to as 'The Iron Man of the Mask', held the title of 'World's Longest Running Phantom' for a decade in the title role of Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera. His solo shows celebrate songs of both stage and screen.
Franc D'Ambrosio has joined the ranks of the famed Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman as only a handful of Phantom alumni to successfully crossover to solo careers. Franc is best known for his role as The Phantom (Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera). With more than 2,300 performances, he held the title of "World's Longest Running Phantom" for nearly a decade. Franc is also known for his role as Anthony Corleone in the Academy Award-nominated film The Godfather III. Franc sang the Academy Award-winning theme song from the film trilogy, and his performance has garnered more than one million hits on YouTube.
Available Touring Programs:
- Franc D'Ambrosio's Broadway: Songs of the Great White Way
- Franc D'Ambrosio's Hollywood: Songs of the Silver Screen
- I'll Be Seein' Youz: The Music of World War II
- Franc D'Ambrosio's Christmas in New York
- The Four Phantoms
- Angel of Music: A Salute to Andrew Lloyd Webber Starring Glory Crampton and Franc D'Ambrosio
Available Outreach Programs:
- Lecture + Demonstration